iMedia Screencast 2.2 - Wireless Display Adaptor (DGIMD132)
- Brand: iMedia
- Product Code: DGIMD132
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax:£33.33
Convert your TV into a wireless display, with the new iMedia Screencast 2.2 wireless display adaptor!
Simply by installing the adaptor into a spare HDMI socket on your TV, you are then able to start Miracasting, AirPlay Mirroring or DLNA Streaming from a number of different wireless devices to your TV.
Miracast mode allows you to mirror exactly what appears on your devices screen, to your TV. In Miracast mode, the Screencast 2.2 wireless display adaptor is compatible with Google Android devices running Android 4.2 and above and Microsoft Windows devices running Windows 8 and above (must have a factory installed WiFi module, not compatible with devices upgraded to Windows 8 from earlier versions).
AirPlay Mirroring is compatible with Apple iOS devices running iOS7 and above and works in much the same way as Miracast, allowing you to mirror exactly what appears on your iOS devices screen to your TV.
DLNA mode allows you to stream mdeia files from your device to your TV. So if you have a video or some music files stored on your phone, you would be able to stream them to your TV for everyone to enjoy. DLNA mode is compatible with a vast number of different devices and operating systems including: Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, Mac OS, and many, many more. All that is needed is a DLNA app or program installed on your device to push the files from your device to the Screencast 2.2 adaptor.
• Transmit your Phone or Tablet Screen to your TV.
• FULL HD 1080p Output.
• Crystal Clear Dual-Channel Digital Audio (Stereo).
• Works with Miracast, AirPlay, AirPlay Mirroring, DLNA and UPnP protocols.
• Supports Android Phones, Tablets and Set-top Boxes via Miracast and DLNA.
• Supports Apple Phones, Tablets, Mac Books and Macs via Airplay Mirroring and DLNA.
• Supports Windows 8 Laptops, PC’s, Phones and Tablets via Miracast and DLNA, including ‘Extended Display Mode’.
• Discreet Stick Style Design.
• Powered via your TV’s USB Port or via USB Mains Adaptor.
• HD Video Decoder: 1080p @ 60fps
• Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
• Connections: 1x HDMI, 1x Micro USB
• Power: USB or 5V 1A USB Mains adaptor
• Dimensions: 80 x 38 x 10mm